martes, 9 de junio de 2015

Unit 6 projects, Grade 1

Children in year 1 are progressing on learning studying skills and this is why they are going to write down the instructions of the last project of the year, instead of just sticking the copy with those instructions. Anyway, as it is the first time, I give the explanations also here. And as this entry is aimed at parents, I continue in Spanish:
        Los niños y niñas de 1º  copiarán en sus libretas las instrucciones para realizar el último project. Como en otras ocasiones, tendrán que ilustar con dibujos, recortes, etc varias frases utilizando el vocabulario de la unidad (fruta y comida en general). Estas frases estarán formadas por la estructura "I like" (a mí me gusta) y "I don`t like" (a mí no me gusta). La fecha tope será el próximo lunes 15 de junio.

Come on!! You'll do it great!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario